The California Water Data Consortium Steering Committee will meet on August 9th at 2:00 p.m.
While the meeting is not geared toward gathering input from the public, Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and the public is welcome to attend and observe. Members of the public may register to receive Zoom meeting access information.
1. Welcome, Goals, and Agenda Overview
2. Updates from Steering Committee Members
3. Approve Meeting Minutes
4. Invitation to Join Internet of Water Coalition
5. Proposed revision to Steering Committee Charter
6. Steering Committee Member Seat Updates
7. Overview of Existing Consortium Projects and Programs
8. CEO Update
9. Adjourn and Next Steps