The California Water Data Consortium Steering Committee will meet on February 8th from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
While the meeting is not geared toward gathering input from the public, Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and the public is welcome to attend and observe. Members of the public may register to receive Zoom meeting access information.
1. Welcome, Goals, and Agenda Overview
2. Approve Meeting Minutes
3. Overview of Active Partner Agency Team Projects
4. Overview of Existing and Potential Consortium Projects and Grants
6. Building Synergies among Partner Agency Team and Consortium Projects
7. Setting 2022 Programmatic Priorities
8. Working Group Co-Chair Role and Discussion
9. Process Debrief
10. Wrap Up and Next Steps