The California Water Data Consortium Steering Committee will meet on February 16th 1-4pm.
While the meeting is not geared toward gathering input from the public, Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and the public is welcome to attend and observe. Members of the public may register to receive Zoom meeting access information.
1. Welcome, Goals, and Agenda Overview
2. Updates from Steering Committee Members
3. Approve Consent Items
4. Steering Committee Member Seat Updates
5. CEO Update
6. Overview of Existing Consortium Projects and Programs
7. Steering Committee Budget Process Update
8. Putting Data to Work Conversation
9. Adjourn and Next Steps