Nov 9 2022
The Consortium Steering Committee will meet on November 9th from 1-4pm.
The California Water Data Consortium Steering Committee will meet on November 9th from 1-4pm.
While the meeting is not geared toward gathering input from the public, Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and the public is welcome to attend and observe. Members of the public may register to receive Zoom meeting access information.
1. Welcome, Goals, and Agenda Overview
2. Updates from Steering Committee Members
3. Approve Consent Items
4. Steering Committee Member Seat Updates
5. AWRA Impact Article Discussion
6. Normative Framework
7. Overview of Existing Consortium Projects and Programs
8. CEO Update
9. Adjourn and Next Steps