Friday, October 8, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
California Water Data Consortium
The California Water Data Consortium is a nonprofit organization that supports data-informed decision-making in California about water in the face of climate change and other pressures on water resources. We amplify efforts to improve water data infrastructure by creating a neutral organizational space to build trust and facilitate collaboration across sectors.
Register for this event now at :
The California Water Data Consortium Steering Committee will meet on October 8th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
While the meeting is not geared toward gathering input from the public, Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and the public is welcome to attend and observe. Members of the public may register to receive Zoom meeting access information.
1. Welcome, Goals, and Agenda Overview
2. Approve Aug 13th Meeting Minutes
3. Steering Committee Term Extensions
4. Steering Committee Co-Chair Selections
5. Working Group Co-Chair Elections
6. Steering Committee Member Updates
7. CEO Update
8.Update on Consortium Programs
9. Wrap Up, Action Item Recap and Next Steps